The Noremac Group of Companies
Proudly Serving Western Canada for OVER 35 Years!
The Noremac Group of Companies provides exceptional concrete pumping services to its Western Canadian Customers through 4 divisional offices. With the company being founded and our head office remaining in Edmonton, we have strategically placed offices in Kamloops BC, Saskatoon SK, and Regina SK, which has allowed us to cover the largest geographic region of any Canadian Concrete Pumping contractor. In fact, Noremac is the largest independent Schwing pumping contractor in Canada.
The Noremac Group of Companies pumps concrete for residential, industrial and commercial industries. Our dedication to maintain high quality service every step of the way have afforded us with a very credible reputation.
No matter how challenging the project, our well trained operators combined with our exceptional support staff will make it happen. Please explore our site and feel free to phone any of our offices with questions you may have.
What is Concrete Pumping?
Concrete pumping is the use of a machine to efficiently transport liquid concrete from one point to another point that would otherwise be impossible to reach, uneconomical, or dangerous.
Why Pump Concrete?
- Much larger volume of concrete placed per hour – Concrete pours are completed in less time, saving you money on labour hours and ensuring your project is finished on time and on budget
- Constant flow of concrete – Ready-mix trucks can continually discharge concrete
- Save money on labour costs – With pin point placement of concrete with a concrete pump you can avoid spending money on additional labour to complete the pour
- Safety – pumping concrete is far less physically taxing than traditional concrete delivery methods
Why use Noremac?
Noremac is committed to assisting its customers reach their goals, to providing a safe and healthy working environment, and to making a difference. With over 35 years in business, our experience and knowledge has allowed us to gain a strong understanding of what our customers’ needs are and therefor provide solutions for success.
Our Concrete Values…
- Providing our customers with the highest quality equipment manufactured in the world.
- Keeping our equipment maintained to the highest standard possible to maximize safety and onsite efficiency.
- Employing the most capable operators and staff to support our equipment and service.